Date: 5/8/18 10:58 am
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: [birders] Washtenaw May Count is this weekend
Hello Birders and Friends,
Our Washtenaw Co. May Bird Count is May 12, this Saturday. If you have not
yet found a place to help out with this event, please contact me, and I
will assign you where you are most needed.
Details are on our website, but the gist of it is, we have eBird accounts
set up for all Townships in Washtenaw County, and everyone should know
where they are birding, check in with the area leader to get an assignment,
and share your personal eBird checklists with the TWP in which you bird.
Put the TWP name in the comments section for extra thoroughness. Feeder
watchers within the County, same drill, share your eBird checklists from
your feeder with the appropriate area leader depending upon which TWP you
live in.

See www.washtenawaudubon.org for more details including all TWP usernames
for sharing.

Good Birding,