Date: 5/8/18 8:51 am
From: Thierry Lach <thierry.lach...>
Subject: [birders] Pine siskin continues in Clinton Township
Over the last couple of days I've still been seeing a single pine siskin at
my finch feeder in Clinton Township. I haven't been able to determine if
it is a single individual or multiple solitary individuals.

*A vision without resources is just a hallucination*.

*Adapted from Thomas Edison*

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxJun5px53A%<3D5dkR2L9Nrz3GMO2KjZRw5s3WpZfTEUcbhWZSQ...>