Date: 5/8/18 8:19 am
From: Peggy Wang <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Hudson Green Heron
I’m about to move to Zanesville & as the movers were finishing up today, I happened to look out my patio door to see my FOS Green Heron fly over or from the pond up to a tree.

Lots of Canada Geese Goslings, too.

Hope I’ll have some decent yard birds in Zanesville.

Peggy Wang
Hudson
Sent from my iPhone