Date: 5/8/18 6:40 am
From: 'Mike Sefton' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Tonight: free Washtenaw Audubon field trip, all welcome
Welcome all Washtenaw and other Birders,

This evening's 'Tuesday Evening Birders' field trip will start at the Miller Road Park and Ride. All Washtenaw (and other) birders are welcome to attend.

PLEASE BE PROMPT, the sun sets at 8:40-ish and we have a lot of ground to cover in the available daylight hours.

The caravan will start at 6pm and drive to the following locations which were scouted out in advance :

*Parker Road Marsh (Scio Church Road and Parker Road)
* Brauer Preserve
* Sutton Lake
* Pleasant Lake
* Pleasant Lake Marsh areas (South side of Pleasant Lake on Hieber Rd)
* Steinbach Road south of W Ellsworth Road

Pair up with others to minimize the number of vehicles in the caravan. Bring working walkie talkies to call out birds as we drive. Have a full tank of gas if you plan to drive.

Here is the web link for this evening’s field trip and others :

http://www.washtenawaudubon.org/events/eventlists/allevents

Thanks,
Jim Law
Cell : 734-377-8023