Date: 5/8/18 4:37 am
From: Bob Duchesne <duchesne...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Spruce Grouse
Festivals and tours are coming up fast. I'm always looking for spruce grouse
up the coast, as close to the Acadia Birding Festival that I can find,
preferably in Hancock County. Yesterday was a good day to scout downeast for
spruce grouse on territory. I checked out a new place (for me) yesterday,
and came upon this guy. Henceforth, his name is "Woody." Don't ask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Fd14uBZIc

Bob Duchesne