Date: 5/8/18 2:36 am
From: Daniel Sloan <danielsloan215...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Kentucky Warbler in DC
Being Fort Totten is about a mile or two for me, I stopped by to seek out the KEWA - no luck though. The birding was slow in general - only one warbler, a NOPA.

Paul's post is a good reminder to visit this place more often. In the past I've had very good birds here, and the late Jason Berry was a proponent of this spot as well.

For subway commuters, this is a perfect place to stop at before/after work.

Daniel Sloan
Columbia Heights, DC