Date: 5/7/18 10:51 pm
From: '<bissbirds...>' <bissbirds...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Sandhill Crane chicks and Canvasback Lake County
The Cranes brought their 2 chicks to our house the last couple of days. The guy still sometimes pecks at his reflection in our basement window, but he is busy taking care of his family now. While I was at work on Sunday, my wife took some photos of our daughter feeding him. https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45441451 I had some interesting ducks on the bird count on Saturday. There was a Gadwall at the Round Lake train station, and at Round Lake there were Buffleheads, Red-breasted Mergs, Lesser Scaup, Ruddy ducks and a female canvasback. A speed boat flushed them several times while I was there. At Long Lake there was another female Canvasback....or the same bird that was flushed???? Richard BissLake Villa Lake County

Join us on Facebook!