Date: 5/7/18 10:40 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] IOU Meeting May 18-20 (not a sighting)
*Last (maybe) 🎼harping 🎻🎺🎸🎹🎷 (ok I could not find a harp) **away but
just wanted to send out DEADLINE reminders:*

Dorm Rooms--TuesdayMay 8th at midnight
http://iowabirds.org/IOU/Rooms.aspx?id=67
REMEMBER that you need to bring your own bedding and toiletries.

* Meals--Thursday May 10th at midnight.*

Registration has no deadline but if you want meals you need to register
and order by May 10th http://www.iowabirds.org/IOU/NextMeeting.aspx

If paying by check-- to send your checks
*Make it payable to:* Iowa Ornithologist's Union (IOU works fine as
well).
*Mail to:*
IOU
1201 High Ave W
Oskaloosa, IA 52577

email or call me with any concerns: <roisenp1950...>
712-301-2817

God Bless,

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*