Date: 5/7/18 7:33 pm
From: Chris Anderson <canderson1...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] SFBC field trip - May 12
This coming Saturday, the Sioux Falls Bird Club will have a field trip to look for migrating songbirds at Union Grove State Park near Beresford. We will meet at the Outdoor Campus in SF a bit before 7 a.m. to carpool. If the weather is ok, we will likely be at Union Grove until late morning, have a snack or early lunch at the park, and then stop at some shorebird spots near Worthing on the way home. All are welcome to join!

Chris Anderson
Sioux Falls, SD

Posted by: Chris Anderson <canderson1...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)