Date: 5/7/18 6:32 pm
From: Henry D Mauer <henryd.mauer...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Yellow-throated Warbler, Pond Cove, Cape Elizabeth
Deb and I had wonderful views of the Yellow-throated Warbler at Pond Cove
this afternoon between 1:00 and 1:30. It was low in the bushes near the
old lobster traps, making frequent flights over the wrack line for
insects. Our west-coast friend Mary Anne was quite happy to see it with us
just after we picked her up from the airport.

We also saw American Redstart and Common Yellowthroat.

Henry Mauer
Harpswell, ME
<henryd.mauer...>