Date: 5/7/18 5:41 pm
From: Seth Dudley <sethdudley84...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Johnson Co black crowned heron

I just spotted a black crowned night heron at sycamore bottoms. It is roosting in a tree by one of the smaller ponds down the service road. It is the pond behind the area of prarie that had been mowed down in the SE corner

Seth Dudley
Iowa City

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport