Date: 5/7/18 12:19 pm
From: Kathy Rawdon <rawdonk...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Santuit pond reserve in Mashpee, Cape Cod
There appeared to be coverage there from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m today at
sight of yesterday's Swainsons warbler.   Total of 5 of us during those
hours .  We did not hear or see the Swainson.

At exit 2 on Rt.6 , take Rt. 130 south ,  follow into Mashpee until you
come to a Shell Gas station on Left. The Santuit pond reserve is next to
gas station on left side of road.  Could be about 7 miles  from Rt. 6.

Follow path without taking any side paths until you come to a T STOP,
go left and take first right that will get you to area where bird was
seen.  There are two ponds on the right as you turn right from T stop.
From what I was told,  bird was seen  near the area of the junction of
the first two ponds.

Kathy Rawdon   Hingham, Ma.

Join us on Facebook!