Date: 5/7/18 10:50 am
From: modise <modise...>
Subject: [cobirds] Probable Northern mockingbird - Arapahoe Cty
While biking the Platte River, west side, just north of Prince Street in Littleton, at about 10:15 this morning, I saw what I’m pretty sure was a Northern mockingbird. It had large white wing patches and white on both sides of tail. Could have been a shrike I suppose, but I immediately thought “mockingbird”! That was in Arapahoe County.

Bryan Arnold
Jefferson County
5,500’