Date: 5/7/18 9:55 am
From: Aaronian, Richard S. <raaronian...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Hooded Warbler, Exeter
Andrew McTammany and Tyler Caldwell, two of my PEA colleagues, heard and saw a male Hooded Warbler yesterday. I saw it as well late Sunday in failing light and returned this morning where Andrew, Tyler, Chris Matlack, Len Medlock and I located it. It was very active and difficult to get good looks at for long periods but singing occasionally as well. Unfortunately, the area where it was seen cannot be visited by lots of birders since access is restricted since it is behind a dorm on campus.

Rich Aaronian

Sent from my iPad