Date: 5/7/18 6:05 am
From: douglas stotz <dfstotz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Yellow-throated Warbler in Westchester
I heard a (the) Yellow-throated Warbler singing from my yard this morning.
It was singing from a large sycamore near corner of Boeger and Windsor (SE
of corner of Wolf & Cermak). This is the 6th consecutive year I had had
this species from my yard. Most years there has been a bird singing from
some time in May through at least the month of June and last year through
July. It typically ranges through area with extensive plantings of old
sycamores between Wolf and Mayfair and south of Cermak down to Martindale.
Back when I first found this bird, a lot of people came to add it to their
Cook Co. list, but now it shows up much more regularly during migration.

Doug Stotz

--
Douglas Stotz
Conservation Ecologist/Ornithologist