Date: 5/7/18 5:29 am
From: Dana Laird via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Selleck's Woods Darien Sun Aft Re-Cap
From 12:30 to 2:30; Goldfinches at Little Brook Rd bridge entrance;
also this is where several YRW were spotted. Baltimore Orioles, 2 Brown
Thrashers, 2 B&WWs, 2 RBWP,5 Wood Thrush (sigh, the song of the WT!),
several Catbirds, at least one GE (seen twice), 7 DCC on the containment
boom (and at least 2 turtles) and one mystery (to me) warbler.
Also 4 dogs off leash with 3 owners.
And one kid on a bike with other children and adults on foot.
Dana Laird
Rowayton
PS: I need Nikon binoculars repaired (I now have 2 monoculars); can
anyone recommend any local shops?