Date: 5/7/18 5:10 am
From: Scott Smith <painless...>
Subject: [birders] Snowy Owl
Well I had a surprise yesterday! While driving west on M-50 from Dundee
into Briton I saw what at first I believed to be a white bag on the top
of a telephone pole one mile exactly east of the city limits of Briton.
As it turned out it was an adult snowy owl watching traffic go by. Wow!
I may have seen this same owl a number of months ago in roughly the same
area. It was reported off and on all winter. I never thought to be
seeing one so late. I thought it was great seeing a male Indigo Bunting
under the feeder in the morning but this was Great!
Scott Smith

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<31e33cb9-7f22-8ab9-eafa-53aed16e4e9c...>