Date: 5/7/18 2:12 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Oakland Audubon Society upcoming events May 8 and 12
Tuesday, May 8, 2018, 6:30 P.M. Heritage Park Farmington Hills, Nature
Walk. Join us for our annual spring Nature Walk held instead of our monthly
meeting. Meet in the parking lot near the Nature Center and Spicer House.
24915 Farmington Rd. Farmington Hills, MI 48336. We have reserved the South
Shelter for refreshments after the walk.

Saturday, May 12, 2018, 8:00am-1:00pm. Magee Marsh and Environs. Leader:
Don Burlett <baikalteal13...>
We'll meet at the west end of the parking lot along the lake at Magee Marsh
at first light for those who desire and again at 8 AM. This day will be one
of wandering the boardwalk (among the crowds) and visiting several other
sites in the area looking for many species. Depending on the weather, this
could be a spectacular day. Bring a lunch or snack and water as stopping
and leaving the site to find food is always an inconvenience.

Please see our website for details about upcoming events. You do not have
to be a member to participate. Everyone is welcome. http://www.oaklandaud
ubon.org/

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society - Celebrating 60 Years!

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAP2szRQdSzchVTDGLiyR07kpge0B9C_mHK6XsHp50hiurLeA0g...>