Date: 5/6/18 9:47 pm
From: Paul Griffin <pgriffin1...>
Subject: Oak Park, Wichita
Hi Folks,

The last two days in Oak Park I have only been able to only find 2 warblers. In fact there aren’t many migrants around. I have only found 5 warbler species, since May 1. It appears most of the Yellow-rumped and the Orange-crowned warblers have left Oak Park. Generally, the second week in May is when the most migrants go through Oak Park, but I don’t remember them dropping off as bad as this, so early in May. Hopefully, there is more to come.

Happy Birding,

Paul Griffin, Wichita
https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to