Date: 5/6/18 7:12 pm
From: Lee and Sue Schulteis <schulteis.cabinets...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Ibis, Rail at Voas - Dallas County
My husband and I have been seeing Ibis (white-faced? please
confirm/correct) at the Voas Marsh in Dallas County over the past few days
(visible from the road). Saw 3 on Thursday evening and again on Saturday
(when the attached photo was taken). Only 2 present this afternoon; they
were both gone by the time we returned from our walk around the youth
hunting area an hour later. Also on Saturday, saw a couple Sora and what I
believe is a Virginia Rail (photo), another new bird for us. Many
yellow-headed blackbirds.

--
Lee & Sue Schulteis
15621 L Ave