Date: 5/6/18 6:24 pm
From: Douglas Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Yellow-throated Warbler at Saylorville
I birded my way from Ogden to Saylorville Lake and back today, managing in
7 hours to tally 86 species, including 9 FOYs. Warblers and shorebirds were
both in very small numbers (except for Yellow-rumps and Greater & Lesser
Yellowlegs). I found 11 species of sparrows. Some of the locations and
best birds of the day were:

Voas Wildlife Area, Dallas Co:

- Great-tailed Grackles
- Yellow-headed Blackbirds
- Lark Sparrow (FOY)

Cottonwood Rec. Area below Saylorville Dam:

- Warbling Vireo (FOY)
- Yellow-throated Vireo (FOY)
- Yellow-throated Warbler (FOY)

Big Creek Wildlife Area: