Date: 5/6/18 5:32 pm
From: Kara K Beach <islippednfell...>
Subject: Re: Northern Bobwhite - The Covey Headquarters
Of note, there is a Quail Forever chapter in Harrison. It is the Ozark
Mountain Quail Forever. QF is a division of Pheasants Forever and is NOT
associated with Quail Unlimited. We have a dedicated Biologist in our
chapter.

Our 2nd annual fund raising banquet was very successful and we will be
looking at planning or partnering with other agencies to improve habitat,
create new habitat and to have a youth event to educate and get kids
interested in quail and hopefully inspire them to improve habitat in the
future.

Anyone interested in attending meetings to see what we are about or in
becoming a member, let me know off list or check out the chapter on
Facebook.

Attached are two things that might be of interest.

Kara (Alco)