Date: 5/6/18 3:44 pm
From: <ScottJStoner...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] reminder - Monday May 7 HMBC evening program - How to Photograph Birds - 7 PM at Five Rivers
Free and the Public is welcome - Hope to see you there:

Details of this event of the Hudson-Mohawk Bird Club:

Leader or Speaker:

Scott Stoner & Denise Hackert-Stoner

Location of Event:

Five Rivers EEC

May 7, 2018 - 7:00pm - 8:30pm

In this fast-paced one hour workshop we will cover the key elements of bird photography including light, composition, and focus. We’ll discuss equipment, ways to approach and attract birds, how to get the best angles and composition in the field, and simple editing techniques.
Scott and Denise are professional nature photographers based in Albany. Their award-winning photography has been exhibited widely across New York’s Capital Region and published in National Wildlife Magazine, five times on the cover of The Kingbird, in the New York State Conservationist, and in several books including the New York Wildlife Viewing Guide. Many of their photos are featured in the permanent exhibits at the new Visitor Center at the Five Rivers Environmental Education Center in Delmar, NY. They have taught numerous nature photography workshops throughout the Capital Region, from Dyken Pond to Cobleskill, and have served as the judges for the Albany Pine Bush photo contest for the past 3 years. They are long-time members and past officers of the HMBC. For more information or to view some of their work, please visit www.naturelogues.com or find Naturelogues on Facebook.

Join us on Facebook!