Date: 5/6/18 1:37 pm
From: Bob Knight <bob...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Brooksville 5/5/18 FOY Hummingbird
On my feeder. Put stuff out a few days before and figured it was WAY to
early, but there it was--but just for a few seconds. I am assuming RTHU
since that's what we have. But in the quick look I got it was smaller than
RTHU and all bright emerald green. I am waiting for a return visit and
better look and will report if it's anything weird.