Date: 5/6/18 1:24 pm
From: Marcus Board <00000101cb5dc691-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Hobbs State Park - Van Winkle Hollow May 5th
Kentucky Warbler (several singing), Hooded Warbler (1 pair), Northern Waterthrush (1), Swainson's Warbler (1, maybe 2, singing - not seen), Northern Parula (abundant), Black-and-White Warbler (several), Eastern Phoebe, Indigo Bunting, Red-Eyed Vireo (several), Yellow-Throated Vireo (a few), White-Eyed Vireo (several), Carolina Wren. I heard another song that I did not recognize, and from a bird that I did not see. Best birding was on the backside of the trail and along the ridge from the Blacksmith's Shop to the elevated Garden Area.

Join us on Facebook!