Date: 5/6/18 12:47 pm
From: Jeff Calhoun <jeffcalhoun11...>
Subject: KOS Photos, and birds
I gave my camera to one of my 11th grade students, Alexis, for the weekend
so he could document the Spring meeting of Kansas Ornithological Society. I
think he had more for than anybody else at #KOS2018!! I've posted a link to
my Facebook page.

PS - I would LOVE to receive any photos that anybody took of KOS this
weekend to share with the folks that were instrumental in allowing access,
time, and space. It really was a neat weekend! Please share --
<jeffcalhoun11...> .

My groups ventured all around Ford County on Saturday and mostly Ford with
some brief cameos in Clark and Meade Counties this morning. The best birds
Saturday were the 2 Northern Waterthrushes, 16 Sanderlings, 2 Red
Crossbills, and Whimbrel. The best birds Sunday were the extremely
memorable Lesser Prairie-Chickens for my squadron (in all 3 of those
counties).

Really great weekend. Wow. Thanks to all that came out!

Jeff

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>