Date: 5/6/18 9:03 am
From: Barry Haas <bhaas...>
Subject: Dog tick thrush repeating woodpecker brouhaha
Dear ARBIRDers,

Those of you who subscribe to the Arkansas Democrat will get a good, hearty laugh by reading yesterday's "Otus the Head Cat" Column titled "Dog tick thrush repeating woodpecker brouhaha". At least, I did.

We continue to enjoy Baltimore orioles. Having lived in this house for 20 years, we have never had so many orioles, or had them stay so long feeding right behind the house. They are enjoying grape jelly, orange halves and even partaking of the suet cake with peanuts. I also see them gleaning insects in the canopy outside my upstairs home office windows.

From the deep woods just west of Little Rock,
Barry Haas

Join us on Facebook!