Date: 5/6/18 7:23 am
From: Suzanne Smith <zanne719...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Awesome camera lens for birders
My husband, an avid birder and techno geek when it came to bird photography
passed away 3 years ago and I have been sitting on his camera gear. The
birds are just waiting to be photographed and I am thinking possibly
someone on this list might be interested in this lens.
Nikkor 500 F4D AFS lens - complete with original hard shell case and soft
shell case for travel.

Thank you Steve for permission to do this one post. Out of respect for the
listserve, *PLEASE do not respond to list if you are interested. Email me
off line.*
I do have photos and have lowered the price considerably since i first
posted this a year ago.

Suzanne Smith-Hebron