Date: 5/6/18 7:07 am
From: Terry Sohl <tlsohl...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Shorebirds showed up. ET Sparrow hasn’t
Went south of Sioux Falls this morning. Shorebirds have FINALLY showed up in force in this area. The sloughs south of Worthing had good numbers and variety, pretty much the things you’d expect. Also had White faced ibis.

Many suitable areas seemed to have shorebirds. There are flooded fields near both bridges over the Big Sioux by Brandon. Both had quite a few shorebirds this morning.

As for the Eurasian Tree Sparrows I had in my yard Thursday....I had brief sightings of a single bird, two more times that day. I haven’t seen them since, and I have spent quite a bit of time watching the yard.

Terry Sohl
Brandon

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Terry Sohl <tlsohl...>