Date: 5/6/18 6:01 am
From: 'Mike Sefton' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Today: Birds of Peru is free Washtenaw Audubon talk, THIS SUNDAY, May 6, 2:30pm, Ann Arbor, all invited
Birders and friends,

Please join us this afternoon for the following free program this Sunday, May 6, at 2:30pm at the beautiful U-M Matthaei Botanical Gardens in Ann Arbor. You do not have to be a Washtenaw Audubon member to attend.

Sunday, May 6, 2:30pm

Gunnar Engblom on Birds, Birding, and Bird Conservation in Peru

Join Gunnar Engblom, a noted birding guide and expert on Peruvian birds and birding, for an interesting and insightful program on combining birding, culture, history, and gastronomy during birding trips in
Peru. Gunnar is the owner of Kolibri Expeditions, which is the tour company that Washtenaw Audubon used on our highly successful trip to Peru a few years ago. Peru has confirmed sightings of 1801 species of birds. Gunnar has seen most of them, and has some wonderful photographs. Gunnar also has some interesting thoughts on the future of birding which he will share with us.

This program is free and open to the public. Membership is not required, though we would welcome your membership to help with our environmental and educational activities. Washtenaw Audubon programs are held at the U-M Matthaei Botanical Gardens, 1800 North Dixboro Rd., Ann Arbor. In addition to the program, hear news of the latest critter sightings and field trips, and enjoy tasty snacks following the program. For more information on free Washtenaw Audubon programs and field trips, go to
www.washtenawaudubon.org <http://www.washtenawaudubon.org/>

Hope to see you this Sunday at 2:30pm.

Mike Sefton
Washtenaw Audubon