Date: 5/5/18 6:30 pm
From: Tommy Stone <tomtazzstone...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Butler and Hardin co
This afternoon, I made a quick stop at Big Marsh and there was a WESTERN GREBE that I viewed from the parking lot off of U.S. h.w. 14 at the east end of the marsh. There were also 2 MARBLED GODWITS and a HUDSONIAN GODWIT that I scoped. At Legacy Wetland, there was an EARED GREBE. There wasn't alot of shorebirds but notables were, 5 GOLDEN PLOVERS and 2 WILSON'S PHALAROPES there were also several foy. BLACK TERNS.

Good birding,
Tommy Stone
Waterloo