Date: 5/5/18 6:21 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Hummer sighting...
First here at my feeder, a male, and at Dolph Park, in Ann Arbor, a female
Ruby-throated, while searching in vain for the Yellow-throated Warbler.
Juliet Berger

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CABVs24LmCK3r2F1FLnv5RYXd-HZZL16To-28xd8jZKukuHNoNg...>