Date: 5/5/18 2:01 pm
From: the worker <fman0729...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Bird list of willowdale state forest
Hey guys my name is Felix. I am a young birder who is passionate about watching wildlife and Photographing it. I’m sorry if I get any of this email stuff wrong it’s the first one I’m writing one. So there is a pair of nesting mute swans that I think just had there chicks hatched. I’m not for sure, the mom and just started taking nest “shifts”.

This is all taking place at willowdale state forest Topsfield mass

Here’s a list of birds I have seen these last two months.

Osprey: 2
Red tailed hawk:2
Snowy egret: 2
Great blue herons: 4
Mute swans: 2
Redbellied woodpecker:3

If you have any questions you can reach me at the email I wrote with. Sincerely Felix

Join us on Facebook!