Date: 5/5/18 12:39 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] Redmond ponds
Checked out the ponds. Now there are NO TRESPASSING signs across the hay
field, so does that mean we cannot get to "Lynx Pond" any more? Has
anyone talked with that owner of the hayfield that we have to drive
across?

Front pond had
7 Wilson's Phalaropes
1 Red-necked Phalarope
6 Least Sandpipers
2 Spotted Sandpipers, Killdeer, and the usual ducks, 3 species of
swallows, 2 Bald Eagles, the 2 Swainson's Hawks, etc.

On the way to the ponds at the back, there were 2 Western Kingbirds in
the junipers. A Mountain Bluebird was carrying food.

Re: the 4 ponds at the back - 1st is dry, 2nd has wet vegetation, 3rd
is starting to flood and has rocks, mud and vegetation showing, but no
birds in it. The 4th pond was full of water, so no edges for birds and
had only 2 Mallards and 6 deer wading around.

Good birding, Judy, <jmeredit...>