Date: 5/5/18 11:35 am
From: John Schukman <schuksaya...>
Subject: Fort Leavenworth
I've been birding the fort often in the last week or so. Today I found
Philadelphia Vireo along the river trail in the bottomland; the same trail
had 2 Golden-winged Warbler yesterday. In the upland forest today I found
Chestnut-sided Warbler near the boy scout camp and White-eyed Vireo on the
road between the camp and the shooting range. The Hooded Warbler found on
4/29 in the bottomland was not relocated mid-week when I checked.

In the bottomland the most abundant birds seem to be redstarts and
Rose-breasted Grosbeaks.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45291999

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45254390

John Schukman