Date: 5/5/18 9:32 am
From: Tommy Stone <tomtazzstone...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Cinnamon Teat - Bremer co.
Dave Eastman found a drake CINNAMON TEAL at Aldo Leopold W.A. and called me. I was already in that area and met up with him, and we relocated it. It is in the canal on the north side of H.W. C-50. You can probably see it from the shoulder by the bridge or walk trail near canal, but it was very skittish. Other notables in the area were, an AM.BITTERN, 8 W.PHALAROPES and 3 WHITE-RUMPLED S.

Good birding,
Tommy Stone
Waterloo