Date: 5/5/18 9:20 am
From: kent nelson <kentsnelson...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...>
Subject: [wsbn] Ouray County
Hello, birders,
A Black Phoebe was at the Billy Creek bridge, and a Dipper, too, though last year's Dipper's nest under the bridge is no longer there.
My pathetic feeder had different single Brown-capped Rosy-Finches on consecutive days, and a Brewer's Blackbird, a few days ago, which I've only seen here once before. Otherwise, lots of Cassin's Finches and juncos. A Virginia's Warbler came through my yard a few days ago.
The R'way Reservoir is pretty barren. Four Ruddy Ducks and a dozen W. Grebes on Wednesday, but yesterday zero.
Kent NelsonOuray

Join us on Facebook!