Date: 5/5/18 7:47 am
From: bikenbird via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] ***NH Audubon Seacoast Chapter Wednesday May 9, 2018 Program - Name That Bird!***

New Hampshire Audubon Seacoast Chapter

Wednesday May 9, 2018 7:30 pm Program: Name That Bird!

Fifteen years after its original debut as a Seacoast Chapter program, everyone's favorite ornithological quiz show, "Name That Bird!" returns for a one-night only engagement. This fast paced, interactive contest will put our birding experts to the test to see just how good they are. It's not enough to know the names, you must also be able to explain the how and the why of the ID. Plus, audience members get to play along too, including a few who will get the chance to go head to head against our birders extraordinaire for a chance to win real prizes and ultimate bragging rights. Everyone wins by learning more and honing their skills for the spring birding season.

All are welcome to attend our Wednesday May 9, 2018 program which is free of charge at the Seacoast Science Center (wheelchair accessible), Odiorne Point State Park, 570 Ocean Boulevard, Rye NH (click here for Google maps: http://goo.gl/maps/mfnQT ) . Refreshments are at 7:00 PM. Meetings begin at 7:30 PM. Entrance doors will be locked at 7:45 PM. For more information see our web site at http://www.seacoastchapter.org/programs . Cancellations will be announced on http://www.seacoastchapter.org/programs and this Google group.

Make any donation to the Seacoast Chapter in the tin on the food table and pick up a NH Audubon Seacoast Chapter sticker as a thank you!

Al Stewart, Jr.