Date: 5/5/18 7:39 am
From: Tom <trwdsd...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Five Rivers EEC- 18 warbler sp., report of Golden-winged Warbler 5/5
Colleen and I birded Five Rivers in Delmar this morning with John R., Zack D. and Ted K. (last names redacted in case they were dodging other responsibilities.) We observed 70 species, 18 of which were Wood-warblers. Highlights were:
American BitternRed-shouldered HawkGreat Crested FlycatcherNashville WarblerNorthern ParulaBlackburnian WarblerBlack-throated Blue Warbler (4)White-crowned Sparrow (4)
There was also a report of a Golden-winged Warbler-type, seen and heard at the head of the Wild Turkey Trail.

Tom Williams
Colonie

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Join us on Facebook!