Date: 5/5/18 5:42 am
From: Kevin Couture <ffo4kooch...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Hooded Warbler- Laudholm Farm
I just located a Hooded Warbler along the Muskie trail. It was at the wood line at the back of the fields. About 100’ before you reach the heavily wooded area that leads to the overlook. Warning- it is working through heavy brush and I currently don’t have the bird. I did get 2 looks and a quick photo.

Kevin Couture

Sent from my iPhone