Date: 5/5/18 4:36 am
From: Dixie Sanderson via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bald Eagles Guilford

Over the past several days we have had a very special visitor to our
backyard Pond.

When I was young I saw a movie called "Continental Divide" . One of the
captivating parts of this particular movie was the bit about the Bald
Eagles.

I watched in fascination at these majestic creatures soared through the
scenes out in the mountains.

I never in my wildest dreams ever imagined we would have one right outside
our window here in Guilford.

The Guilford eagles apparently have young ones presently in the nest and
are busy feeding this hungry brood.

The parent, or parents have been fishing in our pond over the past several
days, just yards from our back porch. Pretty cool!

Dixie Sanderson, Guiilford

@-> + <-@