Date: 5/4/18 11:38 pm
From: <plbirder...>
Subject: [COBOL] Bird Notes For This Week
Monday 4/30/18 started with a Green-tailed Towhee in our yard, Tuesday the 1st,there was a calling Sora at Tumalo Reservoir.
Sawyer Park was fairly quite on May2nd, it was short stop though, I was on my way to work. Did see 1 Dusky Flycatcher, 1 Wilson's Warbler, 2 Orange-crowned Warbler
and 4 Yellow-rumped Warblers.
Also on the 2nd, on Sisemore Road a Black-backed Woodpecker passed by my work site as did a Purple Finch. Gray Flycatcher turned up in numbers by 4/25th with 6 calling just at work site alone on 5/2nd, and 2 GreenTailed Towhee nearby. A Rufous Hummingbird in our yard was a first of the ear.
I checked upstream of the Bridge inSawyer Park 5/4/19 early morning several migrants were singing. Birds present. Black-headed Groseak , Western Tanager, 4 Purple Finch, 3 Wilson's Warbler, 2 Orange- crowned Warbler, and 5 Yellow-rumped Warbler.

Peter Low.
Bend Oregon.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet