Date: 5/4/18 8:13 pm
From: 'R&M Mabie' <rmmabie...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Tufted Titmouse
Had a Tufted Titmouse visit my backyard briefly this afternoon. Unfortunately there was a lot of noise at one of my neighbors and heavy traffic up and down the alley that chased it away. I watched for it the rest of the day and this evening but it never returned. If it comes back I'll post again.

Some of the birds seen/heard in the area this week were: Piping Plover, Upland Sandpiper, Ruddy Turnstone, Eastern Whip-poor-will, Ruby-throated Hummingbird, Western Kingbird, Swainson's Thrush, Gray Catbird, Spotted Towhee, Lark Bunting, Grasshopper Sparrow, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Bobolink and Baltimore Oriole.

Ron Mabie
Pickstown, SD.

Join us on Facebook!