Date: 5/4/18 7:42 pm
From: Packett, Diane L - NRF <Diane.Packett...>
Subject: [wisb] Great Wisconsin Birdathon update
Three weeks into the Birdathon, and we're at 44% of our $100,000 goal! Like migration, the weather slowed us down this year. Teams are still joining, and more are planning to (ahem, you guys :-) ). The first team, the Crane-spotting Nuthatchers, went out on April 28th, finding 65 species, and Signature Team Finch Gang will go out on Monday.

We're celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Migratory Bird Treaty Act and the Year of the Bird by aiming higher than ever this year. We need your help to raise funds to support 10 bird conservation and research projects in Wisconsin! Please consider starting a team (a team of one is fine) or supporting one that you can find listed on the website. If you don't have a team preference, there's this handsome birder we call General Donations who you can support! For the price of a bag of birdseed, you can make a lasting difference for Wisconsin's birds. Those small donations add up.

Visit at WIBirdathon.org for information on how to start or support a team, lists of teams and birders, fundraising tips and templates, and the top 10 teams in the Birdathon. Because birds matter, and they need our help.

s, everyone!Thank

Diane Packett
Great Wisconsin Birdathon Coordinator
920-219-2587 (mobile)

Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin
PO Box 2317
Madison, Wisconsin, 53701
Wisconservation.org<http://www.wisconservation.org>