Date: 5/4/18 6:46 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Fwd: [FR] Help w/ Bird ID please...LIKE NOTHING I'VE EVER SEEN...PICS...more PICS
On 5/4/18, Sean McGuinn <captainamerica23...> wrote:
> I would agree with catbird and leucistic. The main body characteristics look
> more in-line w/ catbird than mocking. Cool bird though!

While the consensus is for a Catbird variant, I'm not yet convinced
and, of course, only I can have a feel for size and it seems larger
than a catbird to me.

No possibility of hearing calls this afternoon and I'm not sure that
will be at all possible as none of the birds [catbirds & mockers] are
prone to calling when chowing down on suet, but maybe something
definitive will occur tomorrow.

The best pics were taken while I was standing in clear view appx
12-15' from the feeders, so I can try that again tomorrow. My equip
is dated - Kodak EasyShare C875 Digital, 37-185mm.

Jim S