Date: 5/4/18 4:48 pm
From: EA <eaubrey...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Good yard birds - Iowa City
Along with the usual, today I have had a Gray-cheeked Thrush, Swainson's
Thrush, Red-breasted Nuthatch, a pair of White-crowned Sparrows, at least 4
(1 female and 3 male) Rose-breasted Grosbeaks eating safflower and splashing
in my birdbath, White-throated Sparrows (resident all winter), Ruby-throated
Hummingbird, House Wrens, and Gray Catbirds.

Elizabeth Aubrey

Iowa City