Date: 5/4/18 3:15 pm
From: Terry Hoenle <terry_hoenle...>
Subject: [birders] Pine Siskin Behavior
Pine Siskins are still hanging around in my yard, which is very unusual. First time I've had them at the same time as Northern Orioles. I'm guessing they couldn't have fledglings already, could they? I just observed what looked like two females - one was feeding the other which was flapping it's wings like a fledgling. Anyone have any thoughts on this behavior?

Terry

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<DM5PR01MB2234134F87F3AFE693AA426AFD860...>