Date: 5/4/18 2:40 pm
From: Jeffrey Ollie <jeff...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Saylorville Ruddy Turnstones
I feel like an idiot, but after I left I was reviewing the photos/videos
that I took and I believe that I caught a couple of the Turnstones. Quality
isn't the best since I was taking the pics with a cell phone through a
spotting scope. Just wish that I had noticed them when I was there!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FNyFopml6nMuKRX63

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 3:29 PM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff...> wrote:

> No sign of the Turnstones but I saw 5 of the Willetts. In addition, I saw
> Caspian Terns and Bonaparte's Gulls.
>
> On Fri, May 4, 2018, 11:37 AM Dennis Thompson <cndthomps...> wrote:
>
>> Ray Cummins found 3 RUDDY TURNSTONES and 6 WILLETS at Cherry Glen this
>> morning. The turnstones and 3 of the Willets were still present at 10:30.
>>

>> Denny Thompson
>>
>> Johnston
>>
>> --
>> msgid/ia-bird/005e01d3e3c6%2431d3f300%24957bd900%<24...>
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ia-bird/005e01d3e3c6%2431d3f300%24957bd900%<24...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.