Date: 5/4/18 2:43 pm
From: John Dongas <madzosiii...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET McLaughery Spring Woods in Palos.

Sent from my iPhonei Snuck out of work a little early today, took my wife Barb and went to MSW preserve. Nothing too out of the ordinary; several Redstart’s, a black and white, Myrtles and palms along with many Orioles (also had an Orchard Oriole on my feeder before we left) but there were at least 5 Golden-crowned kinglets, a couple of bluebirds, a very conspicuous singing Carolina Wren and a beautiful view of a Yellow-throated Vireo in the trees just west of the parking lot- FOY (actually several years). Gorgeous day out there today. I’m planing a trip to Big Bend, Texas next week to try for the Colima (and others). Good birding!

Posted by: John Dongas <madzosiii...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: