Date: 5/4/18 9:09 am
From: <esecker...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET McHenry Co. - Worm-eating Warbler
I was very happy to relocate the WORM-EATING WARBLER at Hickory Grove Riverfront in McHenry Co. around 10 a.m. this morning - originally found two days ago by Randy S. It was in the woods north and slightly west of the small camp area. Not making any noise at all when I found it although it did make a few chip calls later on. A tough bird county bird for McHenry.

A nice mix of other warblers including both species of Waterthrush singing, Wilson's, Canada, my first Blackpoll, and others.

Eric Secker
West Dundee, Kane Co.

Posted by: <esecker...>

<*> Your email settings: